Exhibit at TOC Asia 2017
The leading port-centric container supply chain event in Asia.
The event is the definitive meeting place for the world's shipping, port and terminal industries to showcase the latest port operations equipment and technology solutions.
The 21st edition of TOC Asia will be in Singapore on 25 - 26 April 2017 at the stunning Marina Bay Sands. Your company has a fantastic opportunity to reach leading container supply chain professionals in need of business solutions.
From major port and terminal operators, through to suppliers of advanced technologies for driverless terminal operations, IT and process automation solutions, cranes and container handling equipment, training products and services, port planning, design and construction. The TOC Asia Exhibition is the place to meet, catch up on industry developments and do business.
- Meet key buyers from the Asia-Pacific region
- Promote & showcase products & services to a targeted audience
- Network with the industry at the port tour, official evening reception, coffee breaks and lunches
- Learn more about business in Asia at the CSC & TECH TOC Conferences
- Invite you terminal operator clients to receive a networking upgrade free of charge
Who should exhibit?
Companies from the following business activities would benefit from a stand at the exhibition:
- Port equipment manufacturers
- Port authorities
- Terminal operators
- Logistic providers
- IT systems / Hardware
- Finance / Insurance
Stand packages & prices
6 sqm booth - USD $6,295
9 sqm booth - USD $8,395
12 sqm booth - USD $11,545
15 sqm booth - USD $13,335
18 sqm booth - USD $14,695
21 sqm booth - USD $16,795
Stand package inclusions:
- Basic furniture package
- shell scheme
- lunch vouchers (number dependant on stand size)
Contact the sales team
Tel: +44 (0)20 7017 7325