Cargo Owners / Shippers - Why Attend
Cargo owners can receive complimentary delegate passes
- Select 'Shipper/BCO' on the registration form
- You will be notified if you do not qualify as a cargo owner
Technological advancements are becoming a game changer for the industry. The new “on-demand economy” - economic activity created by technology companies that fulfil consumer demand via the immediate provisioning of goods and services – is changing the way we transport goods across the globe and thereby fundamentally changing the concept of the supply chain.
This real time connectivity revolution is coming to container supply chains and will feed smart shipping, ports and logistics networks.
- Getting ahead in “The Digital Era”: New technologies, new opportunities and utilising existing resources into a higher performance levels. How does one retain a competitive advantage in this changing era?
- Engage with your customers: Shipping Lines, 3PL’s and Ports and Terminals all represented at the event. Times are changing – collaboration will be the key to success in this new era
- Learn from your peers: Cargill, Fung Group, Adidas and Electrolux all speaking at the event. How are they preparing to adapt to the Digital Era
Key sessions of interest
INDUSTRY OVERVIEW: INTELLIGENCE & INSIGHT
Following the tumultuous incidents of 2016 but mainly looking ahead to where container shipping can journey to in 2017 and beyond.
REDESIGNING SUPPLY CHAINS IN THE DIGITAL ERA
Now fully immersed in the digital era, as the fourth industrial revolution brings rapidly evolving and disruptive technologies that will alter the fundamentals of global supply chains as we know it. Now is the important time for the sector as everyone looks to retain a competitive advantage in this changing era?
SUPPLY CHAIN ASIA SESSION
Technology has touched and revolutionised almost all aspects of human life and business. Shipping and freight industry has also been affected by these technological developments under both mechanical and digital categories and these developments could determine the future of shipping.
Special rate for Beneficial Cargo Owners - FREE to attend! Select 'Shipper/BCO on the registration form. All registrations will be confirmed for eligibility.
Container Supply Chain Agenda
Contact the sales team
If you have any enquiries regarding delegate bookings please contact:
Tel: +44 (0)20 7017 7325